Alright guys, so I know pretty much everyone is a little strapped for cash right now, (I sure am) But I just wanted to open up the fact that I will do commissions!
- i’ll ship to anywhere!
- or cash! (whohoo live big)
- I will do any fandom (given that I know something about it), or an original character.
- I also will do nonfandom art like a portrait or other such request.
- if it’s digital, I’ll print it BIG if you want it (size will be reflected in price)
- Orrrr, if you want any prints of anything on my blog currently, You can ask me and I’ll give you a price of a print.
And they’re definitely pretty reasonably priced. Here’s how I’ll break down pricing.
things like these:
Things like these:
If you want a comission (oh and it doesn’t have to be Sherlock related… but this is a Sherlock blog for the most part so I thought it would catch a few of my follower’s eyes.) just send me an Ask, and I will give you my email!
Please let me know! I would love to work with you! Even if you don’t want any, please let people know, so I can get the word out, I really do need the money right now, Thanks.
I also do non-fandom related art, like portraits and landscapes, so, if ou want to see some examples of that, inbox me, and I will send you an email about it.
Prices on traditional art:
Graphite or Pastel drawings:
- Portraits $15-50
- Landscapes $25-70
Watercolor or Ink drawings
- Portraits $20-60
Oil Paintings (would come on stretched canvas, no frame or mat)
tagged as: sherlockfanartsherlock bbcsherlock fanartdrawingdrawing commissionscommissions
Reblogged from anon-fangirl
Originally posted by anon-fangirl